Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I am sick

I am getting very sick recently. Monday I felt dizzy, and yesterday came the full blown attack - running nose and sneazing non-stop. Today start recovering, no more running nose but still feel uncomfortable in my throat. I think I am getting well soon bah. If not for the Mee Siam Teo dabao for me, today I as well throw one MC.

***********************************************************
One thing that cheers me up:

Share the Fruits of Growth with all adult Singaporeans — Growth Dividends

All adult Singaporeans will get Growth Dividends. Those who earn less or live in smaller homes will get more Growth Dividends. Close to half of adult Singaporeans will get $800.

To receive Growth Dividends, you must:

Be a Singapore citizen,
Be aged 21 years or above as of 31 December 2005; and
Sign up for the Progress Package by 31 December 2006.

I should be able to get $600... woohaaa!

love you... uncle lee

Malaysian, don't envy me. Ask your Pak Lah to give you. Ne nenene ne... :P

becks 9:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home