Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Horrible Old Fellow - Fortune God --> Go eat shit

Oh my... this year must be very unfortunate year for Goat likes me. First, my car battery went flat ($120)... then my spectacles spoilt ($300)... then my boss's mum passed away ($30)... then I got arrow to organise our annual lunch ($3000, will be paid back n-months though). All these cost money OKAY???

My heart veriiiiiiiiiii pain lei.


Gong Xi Gong Xi... woof

All because of this damn fortune god figure lar. I really don't understand, why must the CNY celebration be associated with this horrid lurid old man. Everywhere I go, can see Him. Almost every CNY song, got mentioned of him... piss off man. Even the CNY Lighting at Singapore River also had this horrid looking old dirty fellow where everyone crowded under Him to receive his "blessing". KNN... so good I already strike Toto now. Why must people associate CNY with all these Taoist figures? I am not against any religion, but Chinese also can be Buddhist, Christian, Muslim and even Hinduism right?

I think I am damn suay cos I saw this gigantic old fellow. Pui. No luck this year.

becks 5:04 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

same same lah, i am also very suay recently...
Yesterday went to fill my tooth, spent RM130, last saturday spent RM70 already.Visit dentist costed me RM200 until now...
Last time allergy spent RM30 to visit doctor...
dun know y im so suay...

11:15 AM  
Blogger becks said...

wah san u here... paiseh lei my blog full of rubbish wahaha

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, no lah. actually i always read ur blog u know?? I link urs in mine one mah, u know right??

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home