Sunday, January 29, 2006

My Reunion Dinner

I went to Li Yu Men (meant "Gate of Koi") for this year Reunion Dinner. The english name of this restaurant is... ehh... HOLLYWOOD. Kinda lame lei... Pui...

This is the first year we ate out, cos it was my mum's bday. Cry... I got to share the cost... I am very stingy one... money not enough mah...


my mum's birthday party

the cheese cake... yummy

I think the dish suck... but oklar... at least can gather together

One thing good about celebrating Chinese New Year in JB is, you can play fireworks... here is like no government one.

this is not a ghost, it was my bro playing the firecracker in the middle of the road

now you know why there are so many fire cases

wait... let me pose sui sui first

my sister preparing the firecracker

yeah... I am going to send your pic to polis

hang on...

ready...

12.00am. run for your life...

Well, you can't do all these things in Singapore. And that night, my neighbours also played fireworks. Mind you, those fireworks were as splendid as our National Day firework lor. I will post up the photos soon...

Go out to take Ang Pao now... Gong Xi Gong Xi

becks 11:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home