Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine Day!

So, today how you spent your Valentine Day? Most of my friends went out with their loved one. For me... I went...

JB PUMP PETROL!

Shock arr? Aiya... nothing to do mah, and noone to date me what. What to do? For those eligible girls, either have their darlings, or some chose to go out with bunch of girls (to be fair to all guys? weirdo...). Lonely lonely night... anyway, I don't think Valentine Day is a good day to go out lar... all business gimmick nia... $888 for a bunch of roses? Crazy...

Anyway, recently the blogger is not stable lei... always couldn't upload the photo... so, can only show u some nice photos now.

Last sunday I went to Gigy house... the dog so happily running around her house lei. I think my doggie loved the natural surrounding lar, so am I... so nice there... after that, we went to Expo to attend the SKC Dog Show!


lots of doggies and people there...

oh... what a lovely husky...

this is where the dogs perform their agility competition

another set up for agility testing... hope Whisky can perform there one day

see the Collie there? such a nice coat man!

becks 11:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home