Monday, February 06, 2006

I am a good hairstylist

TMD someone has deleted my previous blog about "Dun ever marry a Singaporean". Whoever you are, so sickening lar you. You can delete my blog but I will still speak out. You coward cheeby what the fiat.

Back to more happy thing, everyday I can't wait to go home and groom my baby. Basically Sheltie needs daily grooming and brushing to keep their hair tidy, sui sui and free of tangle...

doggie grooming kits

Whisky loves grooming... he guai guai stand on the special table I bought for him

WOW... he is so handsome now... see his fluffy coat?

Alot of people like to "intrude" me when I out to walk with my baby... they always scream in excitement like "Wah Lassie"... or "Wah so pretty and nice" etc etc (p/s Lassie is a very famous dog in TV). Pls lar... why u guys see handsome dog all said Lassie lei? He is Whisky OKAY?

Yesterday night even Kua Zhang... while I was walking him, then suddenly got a cab stopped beside me... Hello, I did not wave okay? Then I ignored him lar... this cab hor, suddenly made a U-Turn and another U-turn to stop just beside me AGAIN! I tot he wanna rob me K... but he said in broken english, "Ahh Halowr yourf doog berry naiz lei... haw muchh u boughht him arrf?" Pheew... another secret admirer of my dog again... Bo bian lar... who ask my doggie so handsome lei... wahaha

Tell you guy a secret, today I went JB to pump petrol... during my office lunch time... wahaha... dun tell anyone...

By the way, Blogger got problem these few days lei... first I kena hack, then got problem upload the photo... for you guys longiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing for my blog, sorry to let you drooling hor? Love you alot, Muak!

becks 11:55 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too much to do such a thing!

11:34 PM  
Blogger becks said...

I know who are are, cheeby hacker

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come and beat me!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home