Thursday, February 09, 2006

Do you have an invisible friend?

No... I am not talking about GHOST... that pukes me... by the way, I don't believe there is so called Ghost in our tiny little world where everyone masturbating and everyone walking like zombie. Opps my foul words come out again... maybe it has been long time since I behave as such a good boy... I am soliiiii (ur mother hen).

By the way, do you have an invisible friend? You see, one can classify friends into different categories, and mine are like these: (Yes, I rank them in term of PRIORITY)

1. Pig-Dog friend - Yeah, you will understand if you understand it literally. If not, get the clue from its word... Pig and Dog lei... meant those friends willing to eat and sleep (normal sleep, not two-become-one type, you phycho). These friends are very loyal as a doggie (it's a compliment anyway). If you need a dinner date, just sms them and say, "Buddy, tonight go makan." Then their reply surely, "On lar, see you same old place." Or if they are really busy, they will reply, "Oh tonight got date liao, other day can?" Their "rejection" is sincere one and for sure I will be out with them shortly. And I can promise you a night of laughter, nonsense, and fun (of cos beer!) with them. I can use my finger to count how many Pig-Dog friends I have lar. Not many people can qualify under my P-D friend category okay? You are the selected few of priviledge.

2. I don't want to be P-D friend - This is abit complicated. It simply mean that this class of friends having good term with you. Can eat and probably sleep with you, but still not priviledged enough to be your P-D friends. When out with them, can hee hee haa haa for that moment and it is quite shuang. But the next meeting probably is few months later... but, usually P-D friend can be upgraded from this group of people, if you have fate.

3. Vase friend - Ahh... by no mean I am going to insult you, ladies. This category mainly applied to lady (and I dun think I am GAY, yet). Obviously, me being a guy, get attracted to some pretty girls right? And even obvious is that they cannot be my Pig-Dog friend lei... they can eat (but not cheapskate food pls) but they can't sleep with me :( just joking lar you noble. It is always a pleasure to go out a date with a vase friend. I meant, they are pretty and nice right. Other guys sure drooling at them mah, get envious of me... and normally and usually only one vase friend at a time lar... you can't be so flower hearted and if you really do so, your pocket sure get burned and your body will be flamed.

4. Invisible friend - Oh ya, it's you. Invisible friend. This kind of friend hor, is very vaguely defined. Originally they maybe your vase friend. But slowly, they themselves choose to downgrade to be Invisible Friend when they feel your "bad intention". Well, I meant those people on your vase friend list, for sure you have feeling one... and among these vase friends, sure got one "premium" one you like to get and be your Darling mah... then naturally your buttock (or some part) will become itchy and learn from those mushy mushy Korean drama... give chocolate lar, late night call lar, heart pumping fast lar etc. If that ONE vase friend sense your motive hor, and you hao siao go and "express" it then you risk suay suay she will become your invisible friend. Your sms will go to deep sea, and your call to her always go to 1900-I always not free. If like that hor, you know lar, give up lar. No point have any hope lar. But you still can put her back to your vase friend list lar. But, I can tell you this vase is broken... hahaha.

5. Long-time-no-see classmate and they still think you are their friend - Yucks, this group of friend can hardly be called friend okay? Just because you WERE my classmate you want to claim my friend ownership? Go dream long long and eat Whisky shit okay? You see, this group of people have one similar trait, they NEVER attend any of your usual classmate gathering. BUT, when things happen (e.g rumours, gossips etc), they will come out full force to support or against this and that. CAO CHEEBY you fuckers. You think you know more than I know my own friends isit? What the fuck you are by hiding behind a stupid shame clout and assume that you can claim to be my friends? By the way, friends are those to help in need, that show face when needed, NOT those who only talk cock and play aeroplane. So, next time if you heard things like "Oh I really applaud you guy for always organising gatherings, but I always not free to attend lar." then you know he is this kind of fellow. Dun come and tell me that you are ALWAYS busy and ALWAYS cannot attend ANY ONE of our gatherings. You think you are big fuck movie stars or Prime Minister is it. Must send you invitation cards to invite you isit.

So, how many friends you have in each category?

becks 4:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home