Monday, February 20, 2006

Give you $20 find a buffet lunch and gift for me, can?

Friend, what can you do if you have $20? Can you go for a buffet lunch, and get yourself a gift as well?

TMD, that's what I am supposed to organise for 50 parasites. Tiannn ar... how can it be possible? I was "arrowed" by my management to utilise the annual staff welfare fund of $20 per person to organise a lunch, preferably a posh and presentable one because they are going to invite some big shots too (when I say Big Shots I REALLY mean No.1, 2 & 3 in my company). And these big shots may also bring some free riders (a.k.a family) to join in. So, have to cater for about 60 persons.

Man, I scratch my head real hard. In previous years, it was organised by another lady. And I think all these bunch of old folks were really pampered because every year they went to hotel buffet, and now their expectation become higher and higher. Their $20 become very BIG okay? Hokkien mean "wan cheap still wan fresh" somemore.

From what i know, every year that lady played the "risk game". Because she assumed that not all people will turn up, so the cost would cover for each other and hopefully it won't exceed the budget. So, she will look for the buffet price for let say $25, and pray that not everyone will turn up.

Being a resourceful man I am, I manage to find a posh hotel buffet at $22++ after much negotiation... hohoho... I believe they should be satisfied with that.... and for the gift... hahaha... I got them from Daiso ($2 per gift)... clever lei... or else what do they expect? $20 VERY BIG isit?

Anyway, I have accomplised my task. But TMD... I got to fork out the money to pay first. Plsss... dun ever give me this kind of shit task again. Gain nothing one.

SIBEH SUAY!

becks 10:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home