Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Doggie Year... Woof Woof!

Opps... last night I did not update my blog because I was knocked out by sleeping bug. I happened to lie on the bed around 9pm, and I felt so exhausted and kinda fainted on my bed. Hmm... leelee you must have given me some mesmerizing pill in my drink isit :P

I did not brush my teeth, did not prepare Whisky meal, did not iron my shirt... aiyooo jialat. Then I woke up around 5am, and there were 2 sms blinking. One from Sherry asking me: "Where are you". Well, I AM HOME LAR. Or else where you expect I am. Then the second sms from Becky meimei asking me: "Who aeroplane you?". Ahem... those who like to aeroplane me, know who are them lor. Yeah Becky you are not aeroplane me, cos you don't even wan to travel by my aeroplane, wahaha just joking nia. Catch no ball? Forget it. But hor, I can tell you, for all my friends, only loon and leelee never give me aeroplane, and we can kinda meet for every week once or twice kind one, esp my buddy loon, love you muak muak!

AND YOU! YES YOU SJ, WE CAN NEVER FORGET YOUR AEROPLANE STORY WITH QIU SHUI DURING THE 01/01/2006.

But SJ is kinda sentimental friend, he sent out the self-making new year cards since 1995 without fail, to his friends. Some people may not appreciate bah? But for us, we think he is really making effort by doing so. Clap Clap. Nowadays noone will care to maintain friendship by simple new year greeting lor... clap clap to SJ...

Collection of SJ's New Year Cards

I will go back to hometown Batu Pahat for reunion dinner this Saturday morning, and will travel back to Singapore on Sunday night. For those who want to tumpang my car, or want to have a "late" reunion dinner with me, sms me. Early appointment is required or I am regret to inform you that your q-number is 2394 (go buy 4D bah).

Wishing you Happy and Prosperous Woof Woof Year!

becks 10:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home