Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Gimme more time

Oh... recently I am damn busy... so busy till I have no time to sleep... can someone pls gimme more time?

Ok... to update... remember I got to organise two lunch buffets for my company? One was at a posh hotel on last saturday... hmm... it was quite successful and I am surprised that most of them were quite happy... even the door gift ($2) I bought from Daiso were gladly accepted by them. I bought 6 different gifts and let them picked... some even wanted to exchange with each other for their prefered one.

Then monday was another buffet which I organised within my company premises... this one sap sap water lar... nothing excited cos I already expected most of them will happy with the food... $20 catering per head lei... how to complaint??? And *clap clap* my boss helped me to pay up first ($1050)... so nice of him.

Hmm... recently I had some arguments with some idiot cheeby people on one forum... now I realise how unreasonable some people can be. Could even quote and tried to corner me with all the allegations... forget it lar... I already so sianz to response them. Snake and rat one hole what... how to explain? Maybe next time I have more time then I elaborate to you guys...

Boy... I kinda miss my days in Berlin... I hope I can go back there once a year and stay there for at least 2 weeks... now try to save more money...

guys... I miss your so much... (and the beer of cos)

becks 7:46 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tag tag

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home