Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fuck you stabber

June, limpeh feeling damn piss off tonight... and depressed.

Because imagine you kena stabbed backside by your no.1 best friend? Yet... he bite you for accusing he stab u cos he was being angry with your attitude.

Duh? I tot secret is supposed to be shared between best friend?

Yes, he is my best friend. Not once, but twice, he big mouth my secret and broadcast it to all the rubbish worms in my blog, you worms u noe who u r.

Again, I am telling him, secret is meant to be shared btw frens. That's all. I am not going to elaborate. He knows better.

Anyway, today's programme -

Wake up at 9am (hopefully),

Go lunch with princess,

And, go Jurong Bird Park... wait ya for pics.

I am so free. Because I have resigned.

becks 12:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home