Thursday, June 08, 2006

Missing you is so unbearable...

Missing you is so unbearable, missing you is so miserable.

Sometimes I detest myself for missing you. Why, and how could it possible that I miss someone like you... so much.

Missing you is miserable, esp when you are nowhere to be found. I can't see you, and I can't talk to you. I will be ever wondering how's been your life. Does anyone bully you? Do you feel cold over there? And do you get lost again? But, I don't know about it... cos it has been such a long time you have disappeared.

Any little thing in my life, will reminded me of you. Whenever I drive, the so familiar song from the CD you burnt for me, reminded me of you. The empty car seat, reminded me of you. The seat is empty now, so is my heart. This tinge of lost and emptiness is so... unbearable.

When I went to places we went together, reminded me of you. When I went to new places, I will regret for not able to bring you there. Why must you leave... dun you know alot of people missing you too?

I know you are busy... just take care, and think of me too.

becks 12:55 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger justanothertragedy said...

Well, I havent seen my boyfriend in half a year...

12:28 AM  
Blogger becks said...

Where is he? Dun u miss him one? By the way ur nose crap... is gross man... :)

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home