Monday, June 19, 2006

A dream blog

I had a bad sleep last night, because
  1. I got kicked incessantly;
  2. The room was blardy hot (and damn it I lost my air-con remote control); and
  3. I had bad dreams!

Die die I must tell you my dreams, cos I find them quite fascinating. And mind you, you are warned beforehand that they were quite retarded o_O

Dream 1 - A Skype turned Horror

In this dream, I had a sweetheart and we have to mushy mawkish on the phone for many hours every day. I couldn't remember the details but vaguely it is kinda sweet.

One day, I went to Sim Lim and was convinced to buy a Skype phone ($200) which claimed can connect over the internet and talk as a normal phone and can save my phone bill blah blah blah...

And I happily went home... but it couldn't work! Wtf...

Then I woke up...

It was 3am... oklar I know you are cursing me for this boring dream.

Dream 2 - The Survivor - Pangkor Island

This one is very exciting, and it could be the next Hollywood blockbuster if I willing to sell my script. (note - it is my story now, copyrighted)

In this dream, me and all my friends (excluding my sweetheart cos she is too weak to go for holiday) on board a nice boat. It is a double-storey small boat thingy but anyway let us call it a cruise ya...

As usual... we had games and party all night...

But strangely, we were not allowed to enter one room on second floor. It was locked and was guarded.

Then in the middle of night, a thunder storm and torrent assaulted our nice little cruise and we all frantically clung on to the railings etc. Very much like a Titanic movie except that I don't have Mary with me, but Loon.

The outpouring of the storm was too much to bear and we both decided to go up to that special room to seek refuge... but at the moment we opened the door, we were absorbed into the world of fantastic colour and we just swirl and swril inside.

Suddenly, we were thrown on an island, and later we found out it is called Pangkor Island. We looked so conspicuous there because we were two yellow-skinned fellows among the black-brownish little idiot looking people there.

We went to see the tribal head and explained that we don't know how don't know why kena thrown here from the colorful cloud, when we were supposed to be on that cruise. But he din buy our story and demanded RM100 from each of us. Loon refused to pay and he was cooked. Muahaha.

Lucky my wallet still had that measly RM120 with me. Anyway, I realised that I may kena trapped here for life because it was such a ulu place, and the people here looked so evil even after I bribe them.

Evil people using RM too...

Then I heard commotion from the beach. I saw my friends swam to the island. Every one of my friends look sooooo tanned and apparently they were strained on sea for many many weeks.

I was relieved that my sweetheart did not come with me... remember?

But to my horror, I saw my sweetheart there too!

Me, "Oooiii why you here, wanna die isit?"

She, "Aiya me purposely come and rescue you lei..."

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going to die in this unciviliased island!

Then... alarm clock rings... 7am now. Shit.

I told you this is a very interesting dream right? Kill me.

becks 10:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home