Friday, June 16, 2006

A conspiracy is going on... (Part 1)

Few weeks ago... I noticed that they started to erect a high security barbed wire fence surrounding my office.

Guess what I see today?

.
.
.
.
.


Huh? What happened? This signage is all over my office lor... let us take a closer look...

Rumours said they are going to deploy security guards with firearms and ferocious dogs to patrol our office.

So scary

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am wondering what the heck the management is doing to our nice little office...

Maybe they just capture an ALIEN? or DINOSOUR? or ... our PM is hiding here??? huh?

By the way, I am not working in Prison, not army regular, not police force, not secret agent... just a merely little place where All Very Angry people work... kakaka...

Keep guessing...

Me little detective gonna go and dig out the secret.

More photo next time :)

becks 8:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home