Thursday, January 19, 2006

Letter from Prime Minister of Malaysia


I received UPS Express. It was a letter from Prime Minister of Malaysia, Mr Abdullah...


Wahaha... very formal envelope... from Prime Minister Department...

All because I wrote a letter to him and complained about the corruption cases in Malaysia. Yeah, I am such a busybody, and I admit. Why don't you see me as a righteous and outspoken guy? Hehe...

Not bad him, at least he replied me (although I know it was a standard reply). And I respect him, but one thing hor, he should have also call me lar... minus this fellow mark... wahaha.

My letter to him -

View the enlarged version here http://www.geocities.com/mybecksblog/lettertopm.jpg

PM reply to me -

View the enlarged version here http://www.geocities.com/mybecksblog/pmreply.jpg

This is the translation in English -

Sir,

With due respect I refer to your letter dated 14 August has been received by YAB Dato Seri Abdullah Bin Haji Ahmad Badawi, Prime Minister of Malaysia.

2. Malaysian Government strives hard to eliminate corruption, however, this goal could only be achieved with all cooperation. Those who break the laws shall not bribe. If there is anyone asking for bribe, please report him or her to the Authority.

Thank you.


“To Serve the Nation”

becks 9:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home