Monday, January 23, 2006

Busy arr with Whisky...

I am very busy these few days. Yeah, I have been busy with my new handsome doggie - Whisky. Yesterday afternoon, I went to Holland Village's Pet Lovers Centre to buy his stuff. I need things such as grooming kits, dental care, anti-tick and flea, tooth brush and tooth paste, Ear Cleaning Solution etc. All the things you could think of for the arrival of new baby lar.

wasai, all these things cost me $140...

Then, today afternoon I brought Whisky to visit the vet. I need to make sure that his general health condition is ok. And being a kiasu owner, also wants to make sure that his microchip number is the correct one as in his pedigree cert. Wahaha.

Doctor said he is a very good dog, very obedient, and no health problem. Except that he is overweight and his tooth is not in tip-top condition. Yeah, I need to start a weight-reducing programme for him... jogging everyday.

his pee pee and poo poo area. And I still need to train him to pee and poo at the right place

his dining area

such a handsome dog. He is big, but not fierce at all lor (at least to me)

And the vet treated him with Heartworm BloodTest, Heartworm prevention, deworming, and nail clipping (he hates that)... wah... costs me $160. But ok lar, he is my bao bei now. Must sayang him. Most important he is healthy.

You see, I am damn busy these few days. Still got those boliao people want to flame me by email or at BBS Board. Crazy arr you all? Nothing to do isit? Then go fuck a spider lar, or let spider fuck you. You CHEEBY KIA. Can't understand what is CHEEBY? It mean your ASSHOLE lar.

See, I really no time to rebute all you guys attack on me, and I don't plan to do so, because I have better thing to do. So, if you need my attention, then behave like a dog, shake your tail, raise your asshole and go fuck by a spider. Okay?

Am I too much? hahaha, THIS IS MY BLOG AND I CAN WRITE ANYTHING I LIKE. And if you can't accept, fuck off.

becks 11:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home