Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sally is very "famous" and "pretty"

My friend SJ is a crazy fan of Sally. He likes to promote Sally in whatever way he could. And he always tells me how great how great is her Sally. Sometimes if he send me the song from MSN, he will send me "unidentified" song which, will definitely turn out to be Sally's song (and of cos it freak me and I will off my speaker immediately).

He always telling me that Sally got many awards from HK musical stations etc. But sometimes he would also tell me that those awards received by the singers nowadays (e.g. Twins) were all "porky" award (pork award mean DIVIDE PORK AWARD). But then hor, does it mean that his precious Sally also got porky awards last time? Ha... SJ will deny that, he would say that the award last time had higher quality than now is... confusing right?

Sally dun be faint lar, I am going to talk some nice things about you k?

You see, SJ told me Sally is SO POPULAR in Malaysia, USA and Canada, even now... do u really think so? I can tell you hor, ask 10 youngsters now, 9 wont know who is this woman. Oklar, maybe he needs to rephrase that Sally is SO POPULAR in Malaysia, USA and Canada, among older generation. But I am doubtful about this fact, at least I DUN think Sally is POPULAR now.

But why SJ thinks Sally is still popular now? Sally doesn't release any album now. Maybe few yrs ago had, but not in my impression any hot popular chart lei... well, of cos Sally every year will organise one concert, but all just "old fried rice frying again" songs lei... maybe all audience just old fans or worst still... giving away free tickets (I duno... dun scold me for that)... wahaha

advise: pls dun run ard in sweaty armpit, very smelly de you know?

And SJ also likes to tell me that Sally is such a powerful diva, in such a way that noone could ever have any singing skill better than Sally. Well... if want to compare, how about Sandy? Sammi? All dummy singer isit? Anyway, can't compare singing skill in such a subjective way lar. If I like a singer, I can regard her as diva. So what? Twins is diva, choy mei? Dun tell me Sally can form a GROUP and dancing around with Alam... haha... different people have different talents la...

Sally loves to run ard in BRA, u think that's nice or not?

I think SJ just lives in history. No doubt, Sally was famous singer last time, but sad to say, no longer now... anyway, no harm to like anyone, but have to be sensible in your loving... you cannot deny any other people for their talent. As I said, singer is in entertainment arena, and their job is to entertain people. Their success is judged by how well they can entertain people, not by past history or whatever bragging...

By the way, this is not Sally hate site, and plssss Sally fan dun send me email to flame me. I am damn scare okay? Sally fans Berry powerful one ( at least 3 in Singapore).

"Below sentence just to pacify Sally's fans although it is quite fake"

Sally was a very successful singer and I respect her okay?

By the way, today I did not edit any of Sally's photos okay? All photos were from SJ's website...

I am thin and slim, but I have no breast...

I love to wear BRA, cannot meh?

becks 10:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home