Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Yummy Yummy!!!

This is a food blog.

Whenever I come to JB, for sure I will go to this Kopitiam at Taman Pelangi. It's near to the Unisex Salon I always frequent and their lady boss is called Ah Mei who is very pretty (just joking nia, Ah Mei is camera shy).

JB is a gangster town, and it's true!

I duno about other places, but seems like it's quite popular for these kopitian to have the kind of old charm nostagia look in there.

And all the customers were quite old too, except us... muahahaha.

I ordered the Mee Goreng (RM6). It is so far the 2nd best mee goreng I had. The best one is at Farmart which I had with Stef. Muahahaha again. CAN?


Winnie ordered the Prawn Mee (RM8)... which is quite appertising too... while she was eating, I saw a group of lecherous fucking mans kept looking at our direction.

What the fuck. You guys never see handsome guy and pretty girl before isit. Oklar, just pretty girl. Fuck.


I had my Kopi. I am very old now.


Go and die lecherous guys.


becks 12:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home