Tuesday, June 27, 2006

STOMP u bloggers!

As usual, my day begins with surfing the net for online news, blogs etc. For those fuckers who keep on mocking me for, "Oh you very free hor nothing to do isit? So good life...", go fuck a spider. Dun come and tell me this kind of nonsense. Are YOU really that busy at work in such a way that your working hour is 100% filled with work, work and work? I read, because I want to know what is happening around me, and keep myself abreast of the latest things. I believe I am far off better than those fucking workers who sit there gossiping, polishing their nails, going out for extra long lunch, or went queue up to buy Bak Kua for client to curry favor him. Omg.

Okay I have side track abit, let's come back to my topic for today which is about the opinion, and STOMP.

Let's talk about the opinion first.

To my dismay I observe alot of people simply don't have opinion on anything, and that is particularly true for Singaporean. Come on, if you are just a teenager below age of say 21, you are forgiven because you are probably busy with study, homework, relationship etc etc. But, if you are a mature working adult, don't you have a say on any current affair things?

Let's do a test.

What is your opinion on The Entrapment case between CNB and Adrian Yeo?

Omg... you failed the test if you tell me, "What's that", or simply "I am not interested lar", or worst still, "Aiya just another media cook up story let's ignore it".

You are just one of the shallow Singaporean, muahaha.

Btw, I am pro-CNB and anti-gay-and-drug-and-crime. Yaya come and tell me I am another TYPICAL Singaporean who is so law abiding and take the government law as sweetie pie. Well, if in the first place, this gay doctor was really that innocent, would the entrapment of CNB on him work?

Sometimes I sibeh buay tahan those naive-and-shallow-no-opinion yet try to act snotty people. A friend of mine is typical, not only he doesn't like to know about the current affairs, no opinion about anything, when he has nothing to defend his stand, he would just throw out some fucking philosophy answers. Example like, "It's life lor, what to do", "Aiya society got pro n con", "Got government control... or media cook up story". I remembered I told him how corrupt Malaysia is, when compared with Singapore. Then he would say, "Aiya Singapore same lar". Asked him why, got evidence? Then he would say, "No need to say la, all people know, aiyo... etc etc".

No opinion on anything but just bullshitting. Shame.

Another time I was talking online with someone... again abt the issue of whether Malaysian Chinese was deprived. Then that person told me, "Come on pls dun keep criticise Malaysia lar, we must support Mahathir mah, at least he is still our Prime Minister now".

OMG OMG OMG

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am wasting my time talking to someone who doesn't even know who is the Malaysian PM now. Go and die.

This morning I read the BIG PROJECT that Strait Times has envisioned - STOMP.

Make me puke blood. Come on, they roped in some supposedly STAR BLOGGERS and gave them a-topic-a-week to blog about. Hmm... I cannot understand these bloggers what for write there, for money or for fame? It's seem so weird to me cos it's like a school teacher gives u a topic and you reluctantly scratching your head and trying to write something decent. Very lame.

But it's kinda entertaining too to see how these different bloggers write on the same topic... hehe and see how they pecah lobang. You can easily see who is the shallow one and who got more substance lar... So far I only read those posted by XiaXue and Dawn, and my vote goes to Dawn *clap*

Some people who has nothing to write, no opinion on anything, but try to act snotty and that's really pissed me off.

And it's so pathetic.

becks 12:11 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Xiaxue's posts on STOMP are really stupid.

I like Ju-Len most

9:42 PM  
Blogger kwayteowman said...

Alamak, SPH pays the bloggers to write lah! Why else you think the bloggers so free and bother to write for STOMP? :-)

How come you only read xx and Dawn? The KTM is very sad and discouraged. *sigh* :-(

12:28 PM  
Blogger becks said...

Ehh KTM... dun be sad lar... I did read ur entry too... if not how I linked ur post lei?

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home