Sunday, June 04, 2006

PC show... damn cram

I am not a PC freak... but I went to PC show at Suntec. Because I wanna spend some money. And I did, bloody hell.

I no need to buy any PC or laptop, cos I just had my new PC... so I basically close my eye while squeezing my LP between those nerds/chiobu.

But I stopped at a booth selling webcam... I tot to myself, "Oh ya maybe I need a new webcam (anyway I duno for what reason), my bloody old cam resolution is damn... fucking lousy."... so I see see lor... By the way this booth selling Ranger product (what the hell I duno it's good or not). Anyway I cannot tahan the sweet talk of that demure and sweet girl... so I ended up bought a new webcam... very flexible type... with rigid cock ... oops... rigid cord. Cannot auto-focus somemore!

I wanna sell you at $40, wan?

3 second after I paid... I regret... cheeby... the cord so short man. Imagine my CPU on the floor... what the fuck the webcam can see? My LP or my butt? Fucking sianzz... cost me $69. I whisper to myself... "CaoJiBai. My cock is longer than this fucking cord..."

Then I walk walk walk in jibai mood and saw this booth selling another "flexible" webcam... KNNCCB selling only at $35... and it's much more better than the Ranger one lor... can auto-focus somemore.... what the heck... anyway I bought it... nice.


Anyway, also bought Sandisk thumb drive 1 GB at $50... dirt cheap man. And Kingston 1 GB SD card at $50... And a wireless mouse + SD card reader at $39.90 (I regret abt it cos I could actually get a Microsoft wireless keyboard + wireless mouse at $79, fuck). Dun ask me how much I spent... dun remind me pls.


Go PC show is same as choosing a wife, you never know when will the next good one appears... hahaha... damn pathetic can. So lame.

so this is my wife... very lovely

After PC show, went SGH to fetch Serene home. This poor baby terribly sick now... such a poor thing... cough cough cough.

Dun buy the Ranger product from now on, folk. By the way, I can sell you the brand new Ranger webcam... the cord is short but suit you well if you are using laptop or putting ur CPU on the table... I bought $69, selling you at $40 okay? Wan? Come la lelong lelong.

becks 1:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home