Saturday, May 27, 2006

Karaoke night...

Friday night had a company dinner at Vienna Buffet Retaurant at United Square... hmm... food not bad... quite expensive though... anyway I din have to pay keke... lots of dirty jokes and laughters... hahaha you all brothers so cute... "earthquake" huh... :)


Then at 9pm went to meet Loon at ... secret... anyway, we hang around till 12am+ and decided to sing kara... went to PartyWorld... damn wanna charge us $38 per head... KNN... off we went to another kara at Chinatown... only $20 per head nia... cheap cheap...

Very shuang... beer and singing...

Whole night was Jay Chou's song... buay tahan...


Went back JB at about 5am... cos gonna send my mum to Changi Airport on early sat morning... they are going Taiwan and Japan...

mummy and me :P

mum, sis and bro

I don't really like to come to airport... won't feel good esp sending people off, or when you feeling lonely cos can't go for travel... so, the only thing to attract me here is -

Ya... Popeyes Chicken... and their cajun fries...

Off from airport... went straight to Downtown East Chalet...

Stef, I miss you so much...

becks 11:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home