Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sick

Been feeling sick since sat. I know it was due to my friday night karaoke session and whole sat's laughing, talking nonsense and BBQ smoke. Din sleep throughout the friday night and my voice totally gone due to sang too much... and coupled with sat's BBQ smoke, my throat felt damn itchy on sat night. But I don't think it was sore throat... most likely was the air tube inflammation... wakao.

Slept till 4pm on sunday... after that idled in front of my PC and uploaded those photos... at night received a sms from Becky... but maybe my reply was late so anyway din go out for dinner.

Feeling better on monday... I took leave cos promised to go shopping with Serene. Ya Great Singapore Sales. Whole day at Orchard... ahh... she happy lor with Espirit bag, skater pant, and some accessories. But me bought nothing... except a ring... same old design as my last one cos I lost it sometimes recently... gosh. Throat felt fine... haha... beer therapy did work well.

But now I am coughing again... aiyoo...

Din manage to talk to Stef for many days already... is she doing well? Wondering if she feeling sick too? Touch wood...

becks 9:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home