Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Aiyo Bistro

Last night I went to JB for dinner. I gone down to Holiday Plaza because I wanted to buy "something"... kekeke.

Ordered plate of Maggi Mee Goreng from that Ayub Bistro... my Teh Ice came first... tasteless... nvm... I waited patiently for my most favourite Maggi Mee Goreng.

I think this noodle not available in Singapore. It is simply the Maggi Mee (curry flavour), and then fried with vege and some other stuff... it's simple dish but you need some skill to make it delicious. Or else it taste crap like a plate of instant noodle.

I wait for my Maggi Mee Goreng... and sipping my tasteless tea patiently. Nvm, good food gonna wait.

Woola... the noodle came. KNNCCB. It is just a PLAIN Maggi Mee Goreng. Nothing else. Not even have some vege, egg or tauhu or whatever. You expect me to pay say RM6 for this meal?

Shit. Bloody sucker. Slow service, lousy food, and expensive. They should change their restaurant name to Aiyo Bistro.

becks 3:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home