Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Lazy Days


My life has been a routine one and my whereabout is fairly predictable, simply -

1. Stef has left,
2. Loon is busy with his new business,
3. Serene is on night shift,
4. No more late night CTE, pretty low petrol usage these days, only once a week petrol trip to JB,
5. I just got a powerful new PC... weeeeew...

So... you can always find me in my house 6pm to 7am.

Visitor is welcome, preferably with beers.


By the way, it's a miracle that I din drink for 3 consecutive days... wahaha... I am intoxicated with online gaming.

I am still considering whether to go for SJ's chalet this weekend. This friday night will have a company dinner, after that gonna go back JB cos got to send my mummy to airport on sat morning. So... it is logical for me to travel straight from airport to Downtown East. But kinda early... hmm... maybe going Gigy's house first to help look after her princesses... shall I, shall I not...

Still considering... headache. Maybe just stay home. I have no life now. I am dying. Rotten slowly at home. Breaking news. I am dying.




becks 11:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home