Friday, May 26, 2006

Villa Bali again

Just came back... from Villa Bali with Vanessa. Actually quite surprise to receive her sms again, on 16 May. Asking me how am I going now, after a whopping 7 yrs no contact...

She was my project partner in NUS Yr 1... she did the English Literature so it was a different faculty from me. But we had a cross-faculty module so got to know her (haha science-art interaction?). Then, after that module we din really contact anymore.

By the way, I suppose to meet her on Tues night for dinner. But I simply no mood to meet anyone, so I just told her (ya I lied)... Sorry I am very busy I work late...

But somehow the guilt crept into me... so, tonight since the weather so good, I asked her out for a drink... picked her up from Four Season Hotel... and had a drink at Villa Bali.

I din sit at my usual spot, I dun want... we sat at different corner. But it still reminded me of someone. Well... Vanessa could sense it. What to do... she think I can forget things so easily?

I only ordered one pint of heineken... atmosphere is so different now. I no longer felt like staying for too long here... 1 hr seemed so long... ya she is sweet and petite... but I wanna go home.

That's why I am home now.

Btw... no CTE... cos she is staying so near to me... she stay at Holland... haha.

Nowadays I dun sleep before 3am. Something is wrong with me.

becks 12:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home