Monday, July 31, 2006

I don't know it can be that hurt

Small Talk

First of all I must apologise to my readers for my seemingly incoherent writing recently. Some were just my random thoughts, frustration, or well, resentment. You maybe puzzled by what I'm talking about and if that's the case, my apology. I chose not to write name and that's exactly my purpose to make you confuse. I don't wanna bare myself naked to be poked, and end up noone believe me again. I am a complicated man and I don't expect, and don't need you to understand me at all. For those who talked to me, thanks ya and I am really grateful.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week I went to Upper Thomson to have roti prata with miss B whom I haven't met for nearly 6 months. Time flies and many things have changed between us. We had a night of fun and it brought back alot of nice memory we shared together. But somehow I can see a tinge of sadness in her eye. I don't understand why. When I asked, she just dismissed it with her weak smile.

She was on MSN last night and we had a very good chat. I could not explain how I feel when I read these:

B says:
actually i hv lotsa fun time in bkt merah
B says:
tats y i miss tat place
Daniel ~ It feels like Im falling, into deeper the unknown, Im losing says:
hmm, im not part ur fun time anyway

B says:
ya..u r one of them
B says:
tat's the time we alwys listen to this two songs at home
B says:
oh..bcoz tat's the time we knew each other rite? n u always send me home ..haha, then whenever i listen to these song, always recall everyting tat happenned ther
B says:
really really

Yeah, I told her I really liked her in the old days, how memorable it was and it is still one of my best memories now. But feeling can change. No doubt I still like her now, it's more like to a very dear best friend.

Our conversation continued, and it got sentimental...

B says:
i know i shouldnt compare..but wif a new one mk me cry more than the past did
B says:
i m confused
......
B says:
i m juz a vase when i was wif them
B says:
all speak hokkien+ little bit cina n english
B says:
i dun understand hokkien word lol...
Daniel ~ It feels like Im falling, into deeper the unknown, Im losing says:
its not my impression of u...

B says:
the worse part..they smoke
...... (sorry I cannot reveal more of our conversation)

So, this is her problem. It cuts my heart while I was listening to her story. She was such a bubbly, talkative, full of energy girl last time. But now, she just seems pale because of her unhappy relationship now. I am not that pleased after I heard how this boy is treating her. What on earth that make this fellow not treasure this lady. It's simply incomprehensible to me. And it makes me sad to hear that.

I hope she can be a happy girl again. No matter what happen in future, she is still my dear and I hope the special someone would really treasure her.

becks 9:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home